Sunday, February 1, 2009

First day in Skool


This morning, I woke up quite early at 7.00a.m. I went to bathe and felt refreshed. My brothers woke up much later. When I went to my school, I felt a bit nervous. Anyway, I waited in a room with other grade 8 students and grade 10 students. Later, we were introduced to the school. The school was quite interesting. Hey, unlike Sri Sempurna, all the students had to run to their classes. Sri Sempurna just have to wait in class. I had to run to my according class. Very tired now. But, many activities too! Every week at least have an activity time. I like my school although I had to run all the time. My locker was beside the canteen and we weren't given locks. I didn't bring mine so I had to carry my school bag every time.. Lol, quite a lot of lockers faulty too like mine.

Here's some pictures before I left school.

No comments:

Post a Comment